Reasons to List Your Ladera Ranch Home During the Holidays
The holidays are a busy time of year. If you’ve been thinking about selling your home in Ladera Ranch, you don’t have to wait. Waiting until January to list won’t help ease the chaos of the holidays. So if you’ve been waiting to list your home till things calm down, you may want to reconsider. Listing your home during the holidays can result in success if executed properly. Here are some reasons why you should list your Ladera Ranch home this holiday season.
7 Reasons to List Your Home During the Holidays
1. Houses show better when decorated for the holidays. Staging your home and decorating it for the holidays can help you set the ambiance. Since buyers are more serious at this time, setting your home for the holidays can really help solidify selling your home. People want to envision themselves starting a life in your home. There’s no better time for them to do so than one of the most emotional and special times off the year.
2. Buyers are more serious during the holidays. We can all agree that buying a home is a huge investment. But when a buyer is looking around the holidays, you can be assured that they mean business. There are also less homes on the market around that time, which means less competition. Less competition means more money in your pocket.
3. There’s more time to look for homes during the holidays. It may not seem like a big deal, but time is precious. Taking time off of work to look at homes can be stressful. The holidays give potential buyers the time off they need to look at places and fall in love with yours.
4. The active inventory starts to increase in January. Because the supply of listings will dramatically increase in January, there won’t be as much demand for your specific home. Less demand means less money for you. Listing your home during the holidays may not be the easiest thing you do this year, but it could be one of the smartest things you do.
5. The holidays are an emotional time. Homebuyers aren’t immune to the rollercoaster of holiday emotions, and when it comes to selling your home things could really benefit you. As mentioned above, houses show better when they’re decorated for the holidays. If you use that to your advantage, you could really come out on top.
6. Taxes. Some buyers want to buy before the end of the year for tax write-offs. This can be a pretty big motivator for buyers, and another reason why listing during the holidays can pay off.
7. January is typically when new employees start jobs. If someone is transferring, they aren’t going to want to wait until spring to find housing, they’re going to want to find something before they get there.
Sell Your Ladera Ranch Home This Holiday Season
Listing your home is already a big, and somewhat stressful decision. Listing your home during the holidays may exacerbate that. But if you have the right team around you, listing your home during the holidays can be a success. Let me help you list your home, and make the holidays a little less stressful. Contactme today to start the listing process.
- M: 949.285.3215